суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

asp.net session objects




I didnapos;t realize how many pitfalls there are to avoid as a new writer. And Iapos;m only just learning them as I go along. So far, Iapos;ve managed to steer clear of the basic mistakes, like bad spelling, bad grammar, misspelled character names, Mary Sues, rampant OOC-ness, random comma attack, and epithet carnage.

Adverb use is another story. I just went through Loose Ends and found over forty adverbs that I didnapos;t need. Forty *headdesks*

Revisions are a pain in the ass, and I think this is my fourth or fifth one (not counting the minor edits). Once Iapos;m done, I always look the whole thing over too, to make sure I caught everything. And of course, then I find more mistakes. Itapos;s a vicious, vicious cycle that never ends.

Argh. Will not edit story anymore. Will not.

free standing corn stove, asp.net session objects, asp.net session state, asp.net session state c, asp.net session state lost.



Комментариев нет: