пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

delta airlines flight schedules




My day is sucking. This is hardcore sucking, this is.

I am so tired that I feel physically ill, and I still have three and a half hours left at work before I can go home. And I could ask to go home early, I suppose, but that would make me feel worse because I brought this on myself with my strange sleeping habits. But god, SLEEP. All I want to do is go to sleep. I want to cry and throw things and cuddle Peef the Christmas display bear before taking a nap on his plush, "Peef"ing stomach. Instead they keep making me work and shred and answer phones and my brain My brain cannot process

Iapos;m in PAIN, fapos;list. PAIN. Hear my cries of agony.

I am so tired, I cannot even think where my subject is from. I think itapos;s a quote from Pirates of the Caribbean? Possibly by Barbossa? Or maybe Pintel. SEE? THIS IS THE EXTENT OF MY BRAIN DEATH. I cannot even place the quotes that live in my head with their proper source material anymore. I hate when that happens. Itapos;s like the "Luggage" quote: I know itapos;s from a movie because I can hear it said in a very distinctive manner in my head, but the entire quote is just that one word, and so, not Google-able.

Quotes are such a funny thing. Along with song track numbers, quotes make up the majority of the files labeled Useless Information I Keep In My Head. Not even just one or two lines of a quote, even, but like PARAGRAPHS at times. Whole monologues. (Okay, that might be the actor training but still. UNNATURAL.) And sometimes someone can say a quote, and then I need to say the next line (or five) EVEN WHEN I DONapos;T KNOW WHAT ITapos;S FROM. Itapos;s weird.

For example, anytime I hear, "Long ago in a far-away land a prince lived in a shiny castle." And of course, I know itapos;s from Beauty and the Beast, but I need to recite the entire prologue before I can move on with my day.

Do you have anything like that? Quotes you just canapos;t help regurgitate, even if the other person has already heard it a million times? Or know the quote but canapos;t place where itapos;s from immediately? Even though OBVIOUSLY you know it. Confide in me about your quote habits, guys. Iapos;m needy.

P.S. Apparently I swear a lot when Iapos;m tired.

d1750t, delta airlines flight schedules, delta airlines flight status, delta airlines flight times, delta airlines flight tracker.



Комментариев нет: