четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

bpm dj magazine




Two great things have happened today. The first is that I got my very first distinction of the semester...for advertising...which I hate. So that feels great. Getting this one good mark has completely erased the craptastic two years Iapos;ve had at uni. It just feels good. Really good.

The second great thing that happened is that after a week of hardcore pavement pounding I progressed to jogging. Thatapos;s right, I jogged. Like most first times it wasnapos;t pretty and it didnapos;t last very long and by the end I was dreaming of a long shower but I did it. I persevered. I JOGGED. Wow.

And before I forget I finally finished The Book Thief; it was amazing and I bawled my eyes out. I havenapos;t cried this much since the end of The Amber Spyglass. Thereapos;s something about childhood love that pulls at the dried strings of my withered heart.
bpm dj magazine, bpm dj software, bpm dj studio, bpm dj studio pro.



Комментариев нет: